Website Deals.net ((Coming Soon)) Banner

Visit Base Classics - Gaming Chairs

Website Deals.net ((Coming Soon)) :: The Bazaar :: Jobs for Hire :: The cases for and against keeping this quartet of - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
aliciahuang

pm

The cases for and against keeping this quartet of (16th Nov 17 at 8:47am UTC)Quote Reply
whether it’s during what remains of the season or immediately after it.,There hasn’t been a head-coaching change made during this NFL season. But there have been plenty of very bad and extremely disappointing teams. There undoubtedly are firings to come

The focus this week was on Ben McAdoo, whose New York Giants lost for the eighth time in nine games Sunday in San Francisco. Giants co-owners John Mara and Steve Tisch announced Monday that they would retain McAdoo, and then make an evaluation after the season. , Womens Zack Martin Jersey,at least for now

They both have second-year coaches — Adam Gase and Dirk Koetter — who were both on the Dolphins’ list of candidates for Miami’s opening in 2016. (Dolphins football czar Mike Tannebaum was once Koetter’s agent.)

They both are having rough years — the Dolphins, are 4-5; the Buccaneers lost six of their first eight before beating the Jets on Sunday.,Womens Dak Prescott Jersey, losers of three straight

Jay Cutler for Miami.,Both will start backups Sunday — Ryan Fitzpatrick for Tampa Bay

They both think highly of Brent Grimes — and have dealt with controversies created by his shoot-from-the-hip spouse.

And they are both about to learn what life is like in the NFL without a midseason bye.

and both the Dolphins and Bucs will be paying it off for the rest of the season.,The football bill from Hurricane Irma comes due Sunday

This was supposed to be an off-week for both teams; that changed when the Category 4 storm made landfall in the Lower Keys the day the Dolphins and Buccaneers were supposed to open their seasons.

when — serendipitously — each team had its scheduled bye.,The game had no chance of being played in South Florida. But both teams hoped it could be moved to another venue; the league determined that unfeasible and instead postponed it to Nov. 19

speaking with the Miami Herald Wednesday,Womens Jason Witten Jersey,Koetter, declined to say how close the game was to being moved, but did weigh in on the toll the league’s decision will take on his team,Authentic Tyron Smith Jersey, and Gase’s.

“Well, you don’t really know that, because this is the week we would have the bye, with the number of games we played and the number of guys both teams have banged up,Authentic Zack Martin Jersey, right?” Koetter said. “You don’t know the ramifications until you get here. I’m sure both teams, I’m sure both teams would prefer to have a few days off. That’s just not the hand we were dealt. The Dolphins have the added inconvenience of coming off a Monday night game.”

An real-life example of how Tampa Bay has been put out: Koetter has already ruled out quarterback Jameis Winston for Sunday’s game with a shoulder injury. Winston was healthy and would have played against the Dolphins if the game had been held in Week 1.

it will be an old Dolphins adversary under center Sunday: Ryan Fitzpatrick.,Instead

The Bucs signed the veteran quarterback in the offseason, but just his first out of division. He played for the Bills from 2009-2012 and spent the last two seasons with the Jets.,Authentic Cole Beasley Jersey, a contingency plan for just this situation. This will be Fitzpatrick’s 11th start against the Dolphins

“Experience, No. 1, and I’ve kind of admired Ryan from afar for several years, the mixture of experience and intelligence and production, that’s hard to replicate with a young guy.”,” Koetter said. “We thought he would be really good with Jameis in the quarterback room. Also, we wanted him to provide competition for our backup role with Ryan Griffin and we knew he was an extremely smart guy

But if the Buccaneers win Sunday, it will probably be because of their defense. They allowed just 10 points against the Jets Sunday, who had an interception in his first game back from a shoulder injury., due in no small part to Grimes

“Brent’s a fantastic player,” Koetter said. “You guys already know that. We had him in Atlanta before he came to Miami. Brent’s just one of those guys that defies age. A fantastic, freakish athletic ability. His spring, he doesn’t get a lot of balls his way. That’s why our other corner a year ago led the league in targets, because people throw away from Brent a lot.”, Womens Travis Frederick Jersey, his timing, his ball skills. To be honest

After one season with the Blinn Buccaneers, Ga.) was named the most valuable player in the Southwest Junior College Football Conference., defensive lineman Antwuan Jackson Jr. (Ellenwood

“It is a great honor, and another thing for me to put on my resume and build off of, and hopefully I am a first team All-American too.”,” Jackson said. “This was my number one goal coming here

Jackson recorded nine sacks for 60 sack yards, and totaled 64 tackles., forced three fumbles

“Antwuan is a game changer,” said Ryan Mahon, and that is what really makes him stand out.”, Blinn head football coach. “He changes the aspect and the scope of the game

Jackson joined three other Buccaneers on the first team all-conference list. Linebacker Chadwick Thibodeaux (Houston) and defensive back Vonte Davis (Rosenberg) also earned first team honors on defense, while punter Reed Bowman (Magnolia) earned first team honors on special teams. Thibodeaux racked up 47 tackles for the Buccaneers, while Davis totaled 44 tackles, and Bowman led the Buccaneers with 35 punts for 1,Authentic Dak Prescott Jersey,862 yards., forced three fumbles, and caught two interceptions

Blinn had seven players that made second team all-conference. Quarterback Devin Williams (Mansfield),Authentic Jason Witten Jersey, wide receiver Dandre Reed (San Antonio) and offensive lineman William Gilchrist (Deer Park) earned second team honors on offense., running back Carlos Grace (Crosby)

022 passing yards for 14 touchdowns and was second on the team with 404 yard rushing for three touchdowns,Williams led the Buccaneers with 2,Authentic Tyron Smith Jersey, Grace led the Buccaneers in rushing with 1,146 yards for 11 touchdowns and was third in the nation with 127.3 yards per game, and Reed led Blinn with 44 receptions for 737 yards.

along with kicker Ryan Buckley (Houston).,Defensive lineman Jalan Cooper (Spring) and cornerback Dominique Harrison (Houston) were also named to the second team all-conference list

Cooper led the Buccaneers with 73 tackles,Womens Tyron Smith Jersey,while recording 3.5 sacks, while catching four interceptions. Buckley led the Buccaneers with 11 field goals in 20 attempts and 36 extra points in 38 attempts to total 69 points., and Harrison tallied 25 tackles

linebacker Brennon Davis (Grapevine) and defensive back Nate Betts (Kerens) earned honors on the defensive side.,Authentic Travis Frederick Jersey,Four Buccaneers earned honorable mention as center Clayton Woods (Highland Park) earned honors on the offensive side and defensive lineman Zechariah Hopkins (Cuero)

Hopkins earned 31 tackles and 1.5 sacks in five games, and Betts was third on the team with 53 tackles and broke up five passes., Davis was fourth on the team with 49 tackles and recorded one interception

the Jets were lamenting one that got away from them.,A day after their 15-10 loss to the Buccaneers

They now enter their bye week at 4-6 with their playoff hopes all but dashed.

“I think it was definitely a missed opportunity — a chance for us to go on the road and get a win before a bye week,” wide receiver Jermaine Kearse said. “Now, it’s how you finish. We have an opportunity to finish strong. We know we’ve got some tough games coming ahead. We know we have to prepare.”, we have to sit through this bye week with kind of a sour taste in our mouth. … We’ve got six more games left. It’s not how you start

something they will think about for the next week.,The Jets played their worst game of the season Sunday in Tampa

” safety Marcus Maye said. “Getting back to .500 was big for us. We had everything in that we needed to get the job done but once we went out there on the field we didn’t execute as a team.”,“We knew the situation we were in coming into the game

The Jets players will work Tuesday and then break until next Monday. The coaching staff will do some self-scouting before taking its own break at the end of the week.

“When we come back we’ve got six games to go. We’ve got to be ready to go, we get raring to go and get ready for Carolina.”,” coach Todd Bowles said. “Some people can get healed over the bye week. We’ll do our homework as coaches. They have to do their due diligence as players to stay healthy and stay out of trouble. We come back

” defensive end Leonard Williams said. “We still knew who we were and we still wanted to achieve greatness this year. We’re definitely not happy or complacent about being 4-6. We knew that we should have had a better game [Sunday].”,“We’re not happy that we’re 4-6 just because people thought we were going to have zero wins

Maye was asked how he thinks he and fellow rookie safety Jamal Adams have played in their first 10 games.

“It’s been all right. It’s been OK, make as many plays for our team as we can and just go out and play the game the way we know how. It’s a team effort. We’re just doing our part to help out our team.”,” Maye said. “We’re definitely not satisfied. We’re definitely not happy with the performance and how everything’s going. We’re still excited. We’re still looking to learn every day. Our goal is to do the best we can

but Tramon Williams has settled nicely into the role.,It’s been a while since No. 2 cornerback wasn’t a position of consternation for the Cardinals

but had an interception in relief of an injured Patrick Peterson against the Buccaneers and took over Justin Bethel’s starting spot in Week 7 against the Rams.,The 11-year veteran played sparingly through the first five games of the season

Williams has posted impressive numbers since his playing time increased, allowing only 11-of-23 targets to be completed for 115 yards and zero touchdowns in the past four games, he has five passes defensed in addition to the interception and has allowed an opposing quarterback rating of just 62.8., according to Pro Football Focus. In that span

” coach Bruce Arians said.,“He’s the perfect fit opposite Pat right now

whether that be Will Fuller – who is doubtful with injured ribs – or Bruce Ellington.,Peterson is expected to match up against Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Sunday in a pivotal battle of stars. Williams will get the assignment of the No. 2 receiver

Williams said his mentality is perfect for his role with the Cardinals.

I’ve always loved to get the ball over my whole career,“My thing is,” Williams said. “I like the ball being thrown at me. You’ve got to understand that regardless, guys are going to catch the ball. But as long as you make your plays, that’s when guys are going to stop throwing the ball at you.”

Williams may not have the same straight-line speed as Fuller or Ellington but said he’s found success by dissecting offensive game-plans and adjusting to combat them.

” Williams said. “Sometimes I’m aggressive,“I like to mix up the way I play, sometimes I’m not. You’ve got to read what the offense is doing, also. It’s the game behind the game. It’s like playing chess. And that’s the way I’ve always emulated my game, behind playing chess. I’m a thinking man on the field.”

Reply Printable View